- The Website contains information relating to topics you are interested in. By submitting & inputting your data on The Website, you agree that you are interested in those topics and would like to be contact about those topics.
- When you submit your details on The Website, your details will be automatically transferred to a third party, in submitting your details you agree that you are giving an active invitation as required by the EC Directive, Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 to receive a call from a third party company.
- Third party companies may be named on the Website, individually or as part of a panel that or you may be informed of the name of the third party company to who your details have been transferred to when you receive a call, and subject of the call will always be related to the products/services/topics displayed on The Website.
- When submitting your details, you give NationalDebtService.co.uk (or a website, or company on behalf of NationalDebtService.co.uk) authority to contact you using any contact details you have submitted with regards to other services/products/topics relevant to you provided by or through NationalDebtService.co.uk.
- Personal or sensitive data about any other person then you agree that you will collect all necessary authorisations from them to provide required data.
- By submitting your details, you agree that NationalDebtService.co.uk may use a third party to transmit your details to an arranger.
- By ticking the consent box on the Website, you consent to being contacted over the telephone, via email, text or post in relation to your financial situation by NationalDebtService.co.uk & our other brands.
- You will be given an option to unsubscribe at any time. This instruction will come via the email address you provided, which is automated on submission of the form. Alternatively, you can call us during business hours and request your details are removed or updated.
- NationalDebtService.co.uk use call recording software for the purpose of compliance training and marketing purposes.
Intellectual Property Rights, Copyright & Trade Marks
- You may download & use the website for private and non-commercial (personal use only). Provided that you retain all copyright notices and other notices contained on The Website. You may not sub license or deal in this right without NationalDebtService.co.uk written permission prior to usage.
- Copyright, database rights, design rights, patents and rights to inventions, know-how (knowledge), trade and business names, trade secrets and trademarks (registered and unregistered) and any applications therefore “Intellectual Property Rights” in The Website, belong to NationalDebtService.co.uk. All such rights of NationalDebtService.co.uk are hereby reserved and asserted.
- Other than the rightful owner or licensee of said Intellectual Property Rights, no person or persons may:
- attempt security breaches including hack, attempt to hack, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use any of the Website, or the information contained therein for any purpose other than set out above nor for commercial or public use without NationalDebtService.co.uk’s written permission.
- provide links, URL links, graphical links, hyperlinks or other direct connection solely for profit or gain to the without NationalDebtService.co.uk’s prior written permission.
- display, print, copy, publish, post or otherwise use the Website and its’ information contained therein for any other website without written prior permission from NationalDebtService.co.uk.
- you may not process, or use the information contained within the Website for any immoral or illegal purposes nor use nor use or process the same unfairly.
- NationalDebtService.co.uk provides, maintains the Website to help you search for service provider or professional who provides a certain category of service. NationalDebtService.co.uk sources its information from third parties, and shall be liable to only provide its services with a reasonable level of skill and care, and gives no other warranty connected with the Website.
- Topic as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, NationalDebtService.co.uk Ltd excludes liability for damage or loss of any kind, however this may arise, including without limitation any direct or indirect, punitive, or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem notified to NationalDebtService.co.uk and NationalDebtService.co.uk shall have no pay compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website, to an extent that such information has been displayed generally as provided to NationalDebtService.co.uk or is an approximation or statistical representation of information provided to NationalDebtService.co.uk.
- Interruptions or delays in updating or carrying out the service.
- Infringement by any person or persons of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the Website.
- Any amount or kind of loss, damages incurred due to viruses or other malicious code or software which may infect a users computer, software or data, including other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Website, or from communications by email or attachments received from NationalDebtService.co.uk.
- The availability, content, nature, quality of the other sites on the internet that are owned / operated by third parties, to which the Website link and site associated, located on or through any external site, nor for any transactions involving external sites (including ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential data, or purchases of domain names, or other services). You should contact administrator for those external sites if you have any concerns with regards to links, websites or transactions.
- All warranties, conditions, representations and other terms which but for this notice have effect.
- Terms stated above will not limit any rights you may have a consumer that might be excluded under applicable law, nor shall it exclude or limit NationalDebtService.co.uk liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor fraudulent representation.
- NationalDebtService.co.uk have used reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided by it is accurate and accords with the latest standards, however it cannot account for accuracy of information provided to it by others.
However You Agree, Acknowledge and Understand that
- The Website and all services within are provided for only information and not intended to replace appropriate professional advice where required.
- Topics discussed on this website are constantly changing & evolving, and NationalDebtService.co.uk cannot guarantee that all the information is accurate, however we do make reasonable efforts to ensure it is as current as possible.
- This website is solely to be used for private, non-commercial & personal purposes only.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that you will not:
- Use the Website for business, commercial or illegal purposes.
- Use access to the website to send unsolicited bulk email by using information gathered from it.
- NationalDebtService.co.uk is entitled to terminate this agreement, immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the website upon your breach of any part of these Terms.
- Termination will be without prejudice to accrued rights of each party.
- NationalDebtService.co.uk will not, be liable in any amount of failure to perform obligation under the above agreement, if such failure is caused by the occurrence of unforeseen contingency the reasonable control of such party including without limitation internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood or acts of God.
- If NationalDebtService.co.uk does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a waiver of any provision or right.
- In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at NationalDebtService.co.uk be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions, and remaining provisions will remain in full force, and effect.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between NationalDebtService.co.uk and yourself and shall apply to exclusion of all other terms you may purport to propose.
- Use of NationalDebtService.co.uk and these terms are subject to laws of England, which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- It is hereby asserted that the Website is intended for and directed at the UK and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the Website complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries.